Apple MacBook Air Customer Support
The MacBook Air is the best addition to the Macintosh family of notebook computers which were developed and manufactured by Apple. This comes with a strong aluminum body, ultra-thin structure and a full-size keyboard for users. The Apple MacBook Air is available in 11 and 13 inch model with a powerful processor and longer battery life. Apple has successfully catered to the needs of both professionals and novice users with its lineup of successful products including smartphones, laptops and desktop systems.
In case you are wondering what owing an Apple MacBook Air will do for you, connect with the highly capable and experienced Apple Customer Support experts. We have a vast team of Apple experts who have complete know-how of every issue that might interrupt while you are working on any Apple product. Our experts ensure that your query is resolved at the first call itself without any delays.
However, sometimes an unknown issue might interfere with the working of your Apple product and leave you helpless. In order to counter this situation, you can either call on any technical support provider or rely on the best for handling the situation. Let the Apple Customer Support be your guide in helping you with any issue that might impact the working of your Apple product. When you connect with our team at the Apple Support, rest assured that our professionals will do everything to make your Apple product perform like before.
What are the specifications of the Apple MacBook Air?
- Operating System
- MacOS High Sierra
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with support for millions of colors
- Supported resolutions: 1440x900 (native), 1280x800, 1152x720 and 1024x640 pixels at 16:10 aspect ratio, and 1024x768 and 800x600 pixels at 4:3 aspect ratio
- 128GB PCIe-based SSD
- 256GB PCIe-based SSD
- 1.8GHz dual-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 2.9GHz, with 3MB shared L3 cache
- 8GB of 1600MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- Battery and Power
- Up to 12 hours wireless web
- Up to 12 hours iTunes movie playback
- Up to 30 days standby time
- Built-in 54-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter with cable management; MagSafe 2 power port
- Size and Weight
- Height: 0.3–1.7 cm
- Width: 32.5 cm
- Depth: 22.7 cm
- Weight: 1.35 kg
- Graphics and Video Support
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- Dual display and video mirroring: Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 3840x2160 resolution at 60Hz on an external display, both at millions of colors.
- Thunderbolt digital video output
- Native Mini DisplayPort output
- DVI output using Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter (sold separately)
- VGA output using Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter (sold separately)
- Dual-link DVI output using Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter (sold separately)
- HDMI audio and video output using third-party Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter (sold separately)
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Stereo speakers
- Dual microphones
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Keyboard and Trackpad
- Full-sized backlit keyboard with:
- 78 (US) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys and four arrow keys (inverted “T" arrangement)
- Ambient light sensor
- Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control; supports inertial scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three-finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap and drag capabilities
Upgraded Features available with Apple Macbook Air
Apart from providing top-notch specifications to users, the MacBook Air also comes with some powerful features to provide the best performance. These have been explained in great details below;
Apart from being the best at providing technical support, our experts provide guidance for the following issues.
- Ultra-Fast processor
Apple announced that the MacBook Air will have powerful Intel 4th-generation ULT dual-core processors. The new 11 and 13-inch laptops will have 1.3 GHz Intel Core i5 and i7 processors to give ultra-fast processing power, not to forget the 4GB of RAM. Let the Apple Support guide you in selecting the best Apple MacBook Air model.
- Powerful Battery Life
The upgraded MacBook Air comes with a longer battery life that can last up to 12 hours. The 11-inch model of MacBook can last up to 9 hours whereas the 13-inch model can last till 12 hours. The new upgraded Intel hardware has also provided enhancement to the battery life that was a little less in earlier models. If you are a power-user then the 13-inch model is just for you. Let the Apple product Support guide you in selecting the best MacBook Air model for your requirements.
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
In case you are looking for an uninterrupted internet connection on your laptop, then the MacBook Air is the best choice for you. It offers 802.11ac Wi-Fi capabilities that provides three times more speed as compared to the 802.11n standard. This has been introduced with the aim of providing the best internet connection to Apple customers. Also, Apple has introduced the new 802.11c version of the Airport Extreme. Connect with the Apple Customer Support to know what Airport Extreme has to offer to Apple customers.
- Quality Webcam
The webcam provided with the new MacBook Air is much better as compared to other laptops. The upgraded FaceTime camera takes the best-quality picture of you in comparison to competitors. You can use the Webcam to chat with friends who are having either iPhone or iPad. Let our experts at the Apple Customer Support Number help you know what makes Apple MacBook Air webcam the best among its rivals.
- Better Storage
Apple has increased the amount of data storage in the MacBook 11-inch and 13-inch models without any changes price tag. The earlier models used to come with 64GB for 11-inch 13-inch models. However, that has changed with the MacBook Air now offering a whopping 128GB of flash memory. The Apple Customer Support is here to guide you in getting the best out of your Apple MacBook Air.
- Unmatchable Keyboard
One of the areas where Apple has improved significantly is the keyboard of MacBook. The full-size keyboard lets you type easily without any interruption and comes with back-lit features that allow easy typing even when the light is dim. This is possible with the in-built ambient light sensor that detects any changes in lighting conditions and adjusts the display and keyboard brightness. Allow our team of Apple experts at the Apple Customer Support to tell you how this is one of the best features offered by Apple.
- Smooth OS
Switching between different softwares is now a breeze in the MacBook Air, switching is not a hard task to accomplish. The desktop environment feels more intuitive than Microsoft Windows 8 operating system. Those having an iOS device will find the OS X very useful. They can send a mail from their iPhone, the same that they might have left incomplete on their Mac. Ask the Apple Support to know why Mac OS is the best for you.
What makes Apple Customer Support the first choice when I need assistance in keeping my MacBook Air up and running?
The technical experts at the Apple Customer Support have years of expertise in resolving any issue affecting the performance of your Macbook Air. We have a team of dedicated individuals who work only to give the support for any Apple product-related issue. Apart from this, our experts offer technical expertise for the following areas;
- Complete support for installing or installing MacOS for your Apple Macbook
- Technical assistance for upgrading your MacBook OS
- Guidance regarding for problem in understanding any particular function of your Apple MacBook Air
- Expert Supervision for issues related to a particular application on your MacBook Air
Apart from this, we offer you with reasons as to what makes us the best at providing technical support for your MacBook Air.
- 24*7 Availability
Whether it is Christmas holidays or New Year; our technical experts at the Apple Support work 24*7 to provide the best technical support. You can call us anytime and from anyplace to get your query resolved.
- Permanent Solutions
The technical experts working at the Apple Tech Support possess the necessary tools and knowledge to provide the best technical support. We do not provide solutions that work on a temporary basis but cut-off the problem from the root itself. Each solution offered by our customer care specialists has been created to resolve the problem at hand.
Want to know some more cool features of MacBook Air? Connect with our technical experts at the Apple Customer Support via toll-free number at (NUMBER). You can also write about the issue you are facing with your Apple product at (EMAIL ADDRESS).